Spice Up Your Life With a Taste of Japan

*Fun Bento Box**Cute and Natural Food From California*

5/22/2016

Summer Theme Lunch Bento


I've been making summer theme bento! I picked some and put them together below.
Mostly vegan but I use eggs or seafood some time:)

1. Sea-turtle bento: Made tofu soboro and put on a layer of rice so that it looks like sand. Created turtle with tofu and carrot.
2. Watermelon bento: Created watermelon with cherry tomato and cucumber.
3. Pineapple bento: Cut yellow mini pepper and sugar peas for pineapple, Cut seaweed and applied to create pineapple design,
4.Seal bento: Mixed rice and black sesame to color rice for its nose(?). 
5 Octopus Bento: Cut pickled red mini pepper. 
Summer Theme Lunch Bento Collection

My favorite is watermelon bento:)
I like the color and the simpleness.
I used to make a little complicated character bento (kyaraben), but have shifted to simple and easy but still cute bento recently..


Which one is your favorite? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment