Spice Up Your Life With a Taste of Japan

*Fun Bento Box**Cute and Natural Food From California*

2/23/2015

Bread Rolls Cars


Japanese bakeries are the best! I think...
One of the bread that I can't find at local grocery stores is this butter rolls.
It's nice and very soft.
I made potato salad and stuffed in the rolls. Potato salad sandwiches are popular in Japan!
I boiled quail eggs and created cute drivers for the car bread rolls.
I will teach this bento in my next class at Tokyo Central in Costa Mesa on 3/15!
It's free, but you need to sign up at the store.
Please visit the store for more details!!!!

Tokyo Central
  • 2975 Harbor Blvd
  • Costa Mesa Ca 92626


Potato Salad

400g  Potatoes
1    Cucumber
1/2  Carrot
1/2 Onion
4~6tbs  Mayonnaise
a littel Salt and pepper

1. Peel potatoes and boil in salted water until soft.
2. Mash the potatoes and let it cool.
3. Thinly slice each vegetable and massage with a little salt.
4. Mix mashed potatoes, vegetables and mayonnaise. 






No comments:

Post a Comment